If you’re a homeowner thinking of selling during winter, it’s time to get the snowball rolling. Here’s why…
- There are serious buyers out there who didn’t find what they were looking for in the fall.
- Fewer homes are listed for sale which means less competition. As a result, your home may sell faster and for more money.
- Don’t worry about the weather. Buyers are searching online. They know what they are looking for and when they surf upon a home that interests them they’ll bundle up to see if it’s the one.
- Home buyers who suit up with hats, gloves, boots and scarves mean business. They aren’t braving the negative temps just for the fun of it.
- You can move in the spring when the temperatures are warmer. Buyers probably don’t want to move in the cold and snow either so you can negotiate a longer closing date.
If you’re thinking about selling and want to find out what your home is worth or want to discuss whether to list now or wait until spring, get in touch. It’s never too soon to start planning for your sale!