Please review as much information about the property online in advance of the showing. In person viewings should be completed as quickly as possible to minimize the amount of time inside the home. Conversations should take place after the showing outside of the home.
Please wash your hands with warm water & soap and/or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer before and after entering a home.
Please limit showings to only the buyers and exclude additional family members, friends or children unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior arrangements have been made.
- Please don’t touch anything inside the home.
- Please don’t turn any lights on or off.
- Please don’t sit on the furniture.
- Please don’t use the washroom.
- Please don’t open or close any interior doors.
- Please practice physical distancing of at least two metres at all times.
Our number one priority is the health of safety of our clients, our REALTORS and our communities. If you have any questions, please contact our Broker of Record Ray Ferris.